Gifts from kids | Amazon.com Gift Finder

Gifts from kids | Amazon.com Gift Finder
Find Gifts from kids with Amazon.com's Gift Finder. Category: Jewelry. Get unique gift ideas, discover this year’s top gifts and choose the best gift for everyone on your list.

Author tricks Amazon into distributing union materials to its own employees via book cover

I haven’t read Mike Monteiro’s new book Ruined by Design, so I can’t say whether it’s any good. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t available at Amazon for all that much longer, now that its cover encourages Amazon workers to form a labor union.

This past Thursday, Monteiro tells The Verge, he realized he could change his self-published book’s cover as easily as uploading a new PDF — and used it to add a new message to Amazon workers they’ll presumably see as they print and package it for delivery.

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2IB8vyw
Read more
Author tricks Amazon into distributing union materials to its own employees via book cover Author tricks Amazon into distributing union materials to its own employees via book cover Reviewed by streakoggi on October 09, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.